Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday, March 1

Sunday, instead of going to Mass, I know bad Catholic girl, I walked around Interlaken some more with Bailey and Jill. We walked all over the place in Interlaken, even out into the rural areas. We just walked and walked for a couple of hours before going to the place again to get the free spoon, for Bailey this time as she didn't have her bus pass on her the other time. We then went to this little Chocolate Chalet store and I bought some Swiss Chocolate that I'm going to bring home with me.

On the bus ride back to Florence, we watched three movies. Wedding Crashers, Knocked Up, and The Butterfly Effect. I slept through the end of Wedding Crashers and the beginning of Knocked Up but watched all of The Butterfly Effect. We stopped at a McDonalds for dinner around 7:30 and were back in Florence by 11:30. We had just missed the #7 bus when we arrived in Florence so had to wait for the next one at 12:30.

Overall, this trip was a great weekend away from a lot of things. A great vacation amidst my study aboard experience. I'll try and get my photos up quickly but don't hold your breath. I have a lot of catching up to do homework-wise and need to get to that first. Love and miss all of you even more after this weekend. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment