Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just another Monday

Monday, Monday, Monday. A rather crappy day since it was dreary and rainy and a little cold out. But, you cannot have all good days. Some bad days must be thrown in to appreciate the good ones.

Today we had Global Issues as usual. Only, when we walked into the classroom yesterday morning, on the board was the word QUIZ. I admit, I panicked because I had not read the newspaper articles or finished the books. Turns out, the four girls who didn't go to Interlaken this weekend planned that little scare for the rest of us. Bob was quite convincing in the fact we were going to have a quiz but I manned up and said I was not prepared because I had not read the articles. All just a big joke on the rest of us. Revenge will be quite sweet when the time comes.

We found out yesterday as well that we will not be eating at La Reggia anymore. Turns out that one day last week there was a cigarette butt found in one of the water bottles. At La Reggia we just get tap water to drink, which was fine until the incident occurred. Bob said we will not be eating there anymore since no recourse was taken. So, we will now be eating at Etrusca 5 nights a week. We told Bob that that was fine as long as we have more variety offered to us. So, we'll see how that all turns out.

Also found out yesterday that the maid at Villa Bonelli will no longer be working there. I guess she hasn't been doing that great a job. Apparently she was only on probation anyway so sometime this month we'll have a new maid. We're not supposed to know this, I don't think, but that's not new for any of us. We tend to know things even when we aren't told outright. Weird college voodoo, yup.

But, I called home yesterday, talked to my mother. I also chatted with my little sister. Finally got a response back from my oldest brother as to when I can call him so I'm going to do that probably tomorrow as he doesn't work.

Nothing really happened yesterday. Today I need to go into town to get laundry detergent though. I'll probably do that later and then pick up something for dinner too.

No comments:

Post a Comment