Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's midterms!!!!!

Well Sunday. A day for doing absolutely nothing. You wake up, get dressed, and spend the day lounging around and being lazy. I spent Sunday mostly on my computer. I caught up on my NCIS episodes that I'm missing and tried to catch up on Grey's Anatomy but that was not to be. I also studied for midterms that are this week. Basically sat on my behind all day as it was raining off and on. I should have gone out for a walk with Ania but I called home instead. Afterward, when I wanted to go for a walk it was raining again. The guys and Betsy went to a soccer game which they said was great fun.

Dinner at Etrusca was great. We had pasta with meat sauce that was soooooo good that I ate everything on my plate. We had pizza for the second course which also was very good. For dessert, they were out of gelato again so I had panna cotta. Tonight's panna cotta was the best I've had so far. It was so creamy and the chocolate sauce on top was so good that I wanted to lick the plate when I was done. Everything was so good. Now, I'm going to study some more for midterms and go to bed as everyone is also studying for midterms. We're all trying to figure out where we're going to go this weekend as there is no planned trip. I'll keep you posted. Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on midterms. Soccer game sounded like fun. You should try one.

    ReplyDelete