Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Marzo è pazzo

March is crazy. No really, our Italian professor, Chiara told us that is the saying here in Italy. March is crazy because it can be raining one day and beautiful the next. Not like that's what happened today. No, today was another great day. Not as great as Saturday was when it was warm and sunny out. Today was warm but had a slight chilly wind to it. It was also overcast, but still warm.

I didn't sleep very well again last night. I don't know why I'm not sleeping well but it's probably due to stress. I had my early class today, Literature. We went over what is going to be on the final and what it is that we need to study. My literature final is next Tuesday. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It's too much of a reminder that this trip is almost coming to a close.

After Literature we had Language. Our final for this class is also next Tuesday. Chiara was going to have it next Wednesday but next Tuesday is St. Patrick's Day and most of the group wants to go out that night and would thus be in no shape on Wednesday to take a final. It doesn't matter to me either way but I kind of didn't want two finals in a row. We went over more verb conjugation today before moving on to large numbers.

I didn't do to much this afternoon. I was online for a lot of it but then I went and took a walk to the park. I needed to get out of Villa Bonelli for a while. Just needed to be by myself. So I went for a walk. After reaching the park, I took a path that's not really a path but is a path. It's one of those that has warning signs by it but doesn't mean you cannot walk it. I'm halfway down this path before I come upon this dog. The dog looked creepy so when it turned around and when back the way it came from, I did the same. A little bit later I hear it running up to me. I choked on a scream because at that exact moment a jogger rounding the curve. I got a huge scare and the jogger apologized but I still was pretty shock up.

I took a different path but the mood was no longer with me. So I turned around and headed back toward Villa Bonelli.

A lot of the group went out to eat tonight as we don't get a meal on Tuesdays. Betsy and I stayed in and ate leftovers and fruit. I'm calling it another early night on account of not sleeping well the last two nights. Take care all. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment