Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh for the love of (achooo!)

Oh, Monday morning, the beginning of the week. I woke up this morning feeling like crap. My throat was sore, my nose was stuffed up, and my head just ached. Throughout the day the feeling of intense pressure in my head got worse. Now, as I type this, my head feels three sizes too big, my nose hurts from sneezing, and my eyes are burning. But enough about my symptoms, let's talk about my day.

Today, we had our midterm for Global Issues. Bob's test was not as difficult as I thought it could be. Thank goodness that I quickly skimmed one of our books we read for his class, though, otherwise I would have not known about three or four names that were on the test. It was only six questions on the books we read and the newspaper articles. No sweat.

After taking the test, I left and went back to Villa Bonelli and lied in bed all day because I was steadily feeling worse. I tried to take a nap, but I don't take naps. They make me cranky so I just rested in bed. I read some more, did a little Internet surfing, filled out a scholarship application, and rested. I dozed off right before dinner for a little bit but not too much.

Dinner was at Etrusca tonight. We had spaghetti with tomato sauce, pizza, and gelato for dessert. I was sneezing throughout dinner so when I came back to the room, I took some allergy pill. I'm going to call it an early night and go to bed very soon. Hopefully when I wake up in the morning I'll feel better. I need to go into Firenze tomorrow to take care of some business dealing with my trip to Interlaken and skydiving. We also are on our own for dinner so I'll probably catch an early dinner while I'm down there with the girls.

Amore e perdere tutti voi. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment